Apply for INEC Recruitment at applicants.inecrecruitment.com
INEC recruitment portal is now accessible www.inecrecruitment.com is official website invites applications from interested and eligible candidates for employment to the various positions.
We are happy to inform all job seekers that the INEC recruitment portal is now accessible and all eligible candidates can submit their application online at authorized portal – applicant.inecrecruitment.com.
If you want correct and accurate information of INEC recruitment registration process, You are on the right page. We have this post to guide all interested applicants to how to apply for independent National Election Commission (INEC) recruitment at www.inecrecruitment.com without any trouble.
We will create a sample account on this page and all the information will be attached by pictures. Through this process you will be guided to move in the right direction of the online registration form.
INEC Recruitment Portal is Open for Registeration on– www.inecrecruitment.com
- All applications must be made online. Qualified candidates must log onto the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) portal at https://applicants.inecrecruitment.com to fill out the application form for free. Only pre-qualified candidates will be invited to participate in the next selection stage.
- Click on “SignUp” link in the upper right corner of the page (applicants.inecrectuirment.com). Enter your last name (surname), first name, mobile phone number, email address and select the desired password, and then select the check box to complete the security process.
- Now you have to enter your email and confirm the registration. Your account confirmation link has been sent in your email, so check your inbox and spam folder and click on the account confirmation link.
- Now you have to open inecrecruitment.com again in your web browser and log in to your account.
- Now you can start filling the form and upload your clean passport photo.
- Some Important Guidelines
- The image must have adequate brightness and contrast;
- The skin tone should be natural. In case of over-exposure or under-exposure of the photo, the skin is either too dark or too light, photo will not be acceptable;
- It should show a close up of the head and partial shoulders;
- The image should be straight looking, centered with neutral expression;
- Face should be in sharp focus and clear;
- The face from forehead edge to bottom of chin should be 70 to 80% of the photo or one inch height;
- The eyes must be open and no hair obscuring the face;
- Prescription glasses if worn should be clear and thin framed and should not have flash reflection or obscure the eyes;
- Head coverings, hair, head-dress or facial ornaments should not obscure the face;
- The photo must have plain light background;
- There must be no other people or object in the photo;
- The lighting must be uniform with no shadows on the face or behind;
- Red eye photos are not allowed;
- No lines are allowed.
- No PNG image allowed.
- Max size of the passport allowed (320KB).
- Select the job you want and then submit your application.
- Print the acknowledgment form, after successfully registering the form and wait for the next stage of INEC recruitment 2020.